Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shopping

To a girl at our age,shopping may be the most interesting thing to do in our spare time,but sometimes shopping in what store may be a difficult choice to make.
In my opinion ,shopping in a place which is clean and bright will mke me feel comfortable.The store should not be very large,it can be a small shop,but it should be clean,everyone wants to buy things in a clean place rather than a dirty place.The shop should be also bright so that we can look into the things more clearly.
I like The International Shopping Center in my hometown,Zhangjiagang.It's not as big as Metro in Suzhou,but it's also clean and bright.I can often get what I want in the center ,and the conductors are also very helpful and friendly,they even know what I acctually want although I haven't told them.

No comments:

Post a Comment